Friday 29 May 2020

29th May 2020

Hello Year One,


I hope you are all enjoying this amazing weather! A great week for a half term break.
Please see the class page for next week's work. I hope you will enjoy the 'My Family' project. Please continue to email me your work. For those of you I won't be seeing next week, I am missing you and hope you continue to carry out all the hard work you have produced so far.
For those of you that will be returning to school next week, I am looking forward to seeing you. We will also be working on the 'My Family' project at school.
Please see the class lists below. The allocations were chosen to make it fair by ensuring we had girls in both groups, as you will see. For those of you in my group I will be with you in the mornings and Mrs Blatch and Mrs Noble will be with you in the afternoons. For those of you in Mrs Beadles group, Mrs Reuch and Mrs Watson will be with you in the afternoons. This way both groups have a member of Year One staff during each day.


Ms Davis


Amy
Ralph
Lily
Zack
Fin M
Reece
Jorgo
Phoebe


Mrs Beadle


Seb
Jessica
Fin McG
Archie
Emma
Heath
Stirling


Although I would love to see your work please don't bring anything just yet, as I need to establish what can and cannot come into school and find a place for the work to go in. This is due to the current situation and the fact that it will need to be left a while before I can access it.


Enjoy the remainder of the holiday. Take care and stay safe.


Ms Davis