Saturday 16 May 2020

16th May 2020

Hello Year One,


It was so good to see you all at the zoom meetings on Wednesday. I think the smaller groups are better as I was able to talk to you all and see your work clearly. There will be more meetings this coming Wednesday. I will email you the times later.
It is so exciting for me to see the fantastic work you have been doing, so don't forget to get something ready to share.
I have been making puppets for my grandchildren and sending them videos of puppet shows. I did try to send you one on my blog, but it wouldn't load, so I could get you one ready for our next meeting.
I know you are enjoying the topic work as you are interested in finding out about the different countries. Next week you will travel to The USA! If you research first and answer the questions you can use the information in the rest of the work I have set you.
Don't forget to keep up with mathseeds and reading eggs.
I am looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday. Check the times as they will not be the same as last week.


Until then stay safe and well.



Ms Davis