Friday 8 May 2020

8th May 2020

Good Morning Year One,


It was great to see you all yesterday at our zoom meeting. Moving forward we have decided to change our approach to the meetings. You will be sent an email inviting you to a zoom meeting with me on Wednesday mornings. From now on I will be inviting six children to each meeting. You will be given a time slot. The reason we are changing this is to ensure all of you get a chance to speak to your teacher and to show us anything you would like to share. At the last meeting there were some fabulous pictures and models being shown, but it was difficult to do them all justice as there were so many of you to see and talk to. I am sure you will benefit and enjoy having smaller groups from now on. Look out for your invitation and time slot.
I hope you are all well and happy. You may be celebrating VE day with your families today. The weather is perfect for a picnic outside.
You are all doing so well with the work I have been setting. I am seeing great progress in your written work. I had a congratulatory email from Mrs Nixon (who organises maths seeds and reading eggs) who explained that Year One are doing well with this. She said that most of you are accessing both regularly. Keep it up!
I love seeing your work and other projects you have carried out at home. You can email me any time and share these with me!
Until Wednesday enjoy the sunshine and time with your families.


Ms Davis