Friday 5 June 2020

5th June 2020

Hello Year One,


I hope you have all enjoyed the ,My Family' project this week. It has been lovely to see some of you here at school, but I do miss those of you that are home schooling. Don't forget if there are any queries about the work that I have set, let me know.
Next week we will be starting a project about our local area. The way the plans are laid out are a little different. I have written a list of different tasks and activities. You don't have to do them all! Pick and choose a variety of different tasks. The maths will either be from maths seeds or from The National Academy. The website address is on the class page.
Here are some fun photos!
 

 
 
 Fun times!







Yesterday I had confirmation that zoom meetings can commence from next week. I will confirm dates and times when I have that information. The meetings will be every other week, beginning next week. I am aware that a couple of classes did a zoom catch up this week, I can only apologise for not doing one , but we were told that there would be no zoom meetings this week.

I hope the sun comes back again soon and that you all have a restful and happy weekend.

Ms Davis