Friday 1 May 2020

1st May 2020

Hello Year One,


Please look at the last blog as I sent you a story to listen too. I hope you enjoy it! I know it is one of our favourites!
I hope you are all well and enjoying spending time with your families. I have been busy making puppet shows for my grandchildren. I will send you one next week. I have been walking Poppy, who is loving every minute of me being at home. She is getting a really long walk every day. I have seen some of you whilst walking Poppy and it has been great to hear how you are getting on with the work. If you have any questions about work please email me. Maybe you could write a little email to me too.
Thank you to those of you who have sent in pictures of the projects you have completed. You are all amazing! I am so impressed. The sailing boats are fantastic!
Until we speak again, take care and stay safe.


Ms Davis