Thursday 17 December 2020

Happy Christmas

 Thank you so much for the vouchers, it is very kind of you all and I am already planning my next pair of Dr Martens. Miss Neal is looking at some new converse. It has been a pleasure teaching the children over the last 4 weeks especially as we parted in March very suddenly due to lockdown and we never got the chance to transition in the normal way. It actually means that they have been with me for 3 years and I have seen them grow and become independent learners. It is a very satisfying feeling. 

I will be returning to Foundation after Christmas but will be keeping my eye on them.

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas. Fingers crossed that we can move forward next year once we get our vaccinations. By the way I AM AT THE FRONT OF THE QUEUE!!!!!!!!



Merry Christmas

Mrs R:)