Friday 26 June 2020

26th June 2020

Hello Year One,


It was great to see so many of you at the zoom meeting. In school we have been enjoying finishing our animal project. we have learned so many facts about animals!
It has been a very hot week! We haven't been able to spend the whole lunch break outside because of the high temperatures.
We miss those of you who are learning from home, but I hope you have been enjoying the projects. next week we will begin a new topic 'The Rainforest.' There is so much to learn and it is a fascinating project. Don't forget to send me your work. Please look on the class page for the lessons I have recorded for you. This week there is and English and maths lesson, plus a chat about the rainforest.
I hope you enjoy the lessons. I play them in the class room too as the children like responding to them.
Until next week take care and stay safe.


Ms Davis