Friday 14 February 2020

Week beginning 10th June 2020

Hello Year One,


We are now half way through the year! I thought I would post a few happy memories of our year so far. There is also a wall display in our classroom with pictures of the children doing a variety of activities. Please pop in and have a look!


Lowry Art
Odd Socks Day
 

Odd Socks Day


A Mufti Day

The Christmas Production

The Christmas Story at Christ Church

Harvest Experience Day at Christ Church

Working with clay

Christmas Party



We have had lots of fun and I am sure we will make more memories as the year progresses.

I will send a blog at the end of the half term break, to let you know more details about our plans for the coming half term..

I have sent some handwriting sheets home for the children to use to practice their writing in the holiday. They also have spellings to learn. I hope they make use of mathseeds and reading eggs.

I wish you all a restful and happy half term holiday.

Ms Davis